Originally posted,

Finally got the majority of the source for LibXML2 compiling - now I’m working on getting it into its own namespace and tying it into the existing engine infrastructure. I had to remove a bunch of things from the source - things like FILE access since that is a haphazard thing on consoles in any case - I also removed all the network code since that was just something I did not see as particularly useful for me right now. Its been a project of repeatedly pounding my head against a wall - but its definitely taking form now. Hopefully I will be able to stick a damn fork into it soon and move onto the Collada support. The major goal is to be able to load and render all of the Collada samples files within as short a period of time as possible. Hopefully, without the use of too much Vodka!